- “But was it rape?” The F-Word on why we’re still only saying that locking yourself in a room with a woman and having sex with her when she in incapacitated might be rape.
- A fascinating post on postnatal depression over at Mothers for Women’s Lib.
- Catherine may actually save my life (and certainly my sanity) with her dissertation tips.
- Vulpes Libris welcomes a new bookfox to the fold with this fantastic review of Matthew Sweet’s Inventing the Victorians
- ‘Lone, Glasgow’ by Kevin McFadden
- Blog about a woman in tech for Ada Lovelace Day (via The F-Word)